Thank you for choosing Cumberland Orthopedics for your healthcare needs. Below is patient information to help you prepare for your appointment.
Cumberland Orthopedics Patient Information
We accept many insurance plans. You can find a complete list on the insurance page. We will request co-pay payments at the time of your visit. Be sure to let us know if your insurance coverage changes.
During your initial visit, you’ll be asked to fill out registration forms. You may download, print and complete the forms below to help speed up your registration. Just bring them to your visit.
- Patient Registration Forms
- Registration Agreement – English
- Registration Agreement – Spanish
- Authorization to Release Health Information
Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. Bring the following:
- Current insurance card
- Valid government-issued photo ID
- Your completed registration or consent forms
- Any medications you are currently taking in their original containers
Access our secure patient portal where you can easily find your health information by clicking here.
We encourage our patients to participate in their health care. That’s why we want to make sure you have information to make informed decisions. Access our health information library and patient education videos on different health topics.
Health Information Library
Through our health information library you have access to:
- Health news and tips
- Health and wellness articles on diseases, conditions, tests, procedures, and immunizations recommended by age group and gender
- Reference library about prescription and over-the-counter drugs
- Healthy recipes
- Multimedia library with videos and podcasts
- Interactive tools including calculators, risk assessments, quizzes, symptom checker, and care guides
- E-mail reminders and goals
Visit the health information library at www.covenanthealth.com/health-library.
Patient Education Videos
Visit the Covenant Health YouTube channel for animated patient education videos on various health topics.
Schedule an Appointment
If you need orthopedic care, we’re accepting new patients. Talk to your healthcare provider about a referral to our practice. For questions about patient information or our orthopedic services, call (931) 484-8861.